- Quarter Package: 3D lasted Curv® composite upper with new X-rib pattern, Comfort Edge padding and Abrasion guard
- Liner: LOCK-FIT PRO liner
- Heel Support: Curv® composite heel and ankle support
- Ankle Padding: Lightweight memory foam ankle pads
- Tongue: FLEX-LOCK PRO tongue
- Footbed: BAUER SPEED PLATE ?
- Thermoformable: Anaform upper and footbed
- Outsole: Full carbon composited
- Chassis: Hi-Lo Kryptonium
- Wheel: RV FLEX
- Bearing: HI-LO SWISS
Get unprecedented fit and agility, so every ounce of energy you put into your game goes into your game.
a. FLEX-LOCK PRO Tongue: The thermoforming inserts create a locked fit with forward flex, providing the protection, fit and flexibility to fly.
b. LOCK-FIT PRO Liner: Keeps your foot dry and locked in place for maximum agility and acceleration.
c. LOCK-FIT PRO Facing: Through both an additional lace lock and a softer flex composition, the 1X injected facing locks in your foot, helping you lock in speed.
ASYMMETRICAL FIT We realigned the boot?s quarter patterns and padding to match your ankle?s natural position, giving you added medial support while maximizing flex.
ACCELERATE YOUR GAME Performance and quality you trust. Driven from the OD1N performance lab, the ultra-lightweight, 3D-lasted Curv® composite material and X-rib support improve heel lock and ankle flexibility, allowing for quicker crossovers and tighter turns.
HI-LO KRYPTONIUM CHASSIS The lightweight Hi-Lo Kryptonium 76/80mm Chassis is engineered for balance and agility. This streamlined chassis is designed specifically for serious roller hockey players.
CUSTOMIZABLE GRIP RV FLEX is the first wheel to feature a unique flex ring insert that gives players the ability to find their ideal combination of grip and speed.
OPTIMAL BALANCE & STABILITY SPEED PLATE? molds to your footbed, optimizing balance and stability. Plus, with increased surface contact with the foot and blade, players will get more control for faster acceleration.